Monday, March 17, 2014

A love letter to my job selling Real Estate

When was the last time you worked with someone who loved their job?

If you ask my clients that, they will tell you that it was when they last worked with me.  That's right, I love my job and I want the world to know!

I live and breathe Real Estate.  Each transaction is like an unopened gift filled with surprises and challenges to be taken on.  No two transactions are alike.  I pride myself on my solution oriented approach to this business.  I can't remember a transaction where the agent on the other side didn't  thank me for the way I do business and tell me that he/she wished all agents approached their work the way I do.  I can work with the nastiest of agents (let's be honest, there are some people that hate their job) and turn them into a friend by the end of the deal.  I live for moments like that!  I also live for the phone call I get to make letting my clients know that their home just sold, or that I am on my way to deliver the keys to their new home.  I have developed a proven approach to buying and selling that is based in psychology and human behavior.  I can even get you to laugh just when you thought the world was going to end.  Why not have some fun during this (temporarily) stressful time of buying or selling your home?     

My clients know that they can reach me just about any time of the day or week, and I would not change any of that for the world.  This job gives me energy and fuels my soul.  All that, AND I get paid to do it!  Imagine that!

This year has started off with a bang with 6 deals closed already! I am looking for my next batch of clients who would like to be treated like they are my only client.  Would you like to have someone handle your transaction as if they were buying or selling your property like it was their own?  If so, call me and let me show you what it is like to have a top selling, competent, customer service obsessed Realtor on your side. 
Do you want to see what others are saying about me? Click here and go to the testimonials page.  Would you like to speak to one or more of my clients?  Let me know and I will connect you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment